Tuesday, November 26, 2013


Hi again.  I am back with some new discoveries.  I have discovered Tanglepatterns website and have concluded, after much research, that this site is just covered with huge amounts of Zentangle material.  What a gold mine of information and all of it so helpful.  I swear, I was on that site for several hours straight and still was not able to get through everything on the site.  Very extensive.  I posted a link to Linda Farmer's site and I will be returning there often to find designs and to buy her ebooks.  I also discovered a book at Amazon.com called Zenspirations - Dangle Designs by Joanne Fink.  This book teaches a new concept for sprucing up tangle pages with Dangles.  Things that are shown hanging down from the top of the page.  It is a great enhancer.  I did an entire page in my sketch book using them as the subject of my drawing instead of Zentangles...(I hope the Zentangle God does not strike me down for saying that)...but anyway, I really think they are great.  Here is my drawing of the dangles I did.



And below I will share my drawing of my pet owl after I tangled him.  Now he minds me quite well for fear of more tangling abuse........lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment