Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ZENTANGLE ART

   --"TANGLING, THE HEART OF ZENTANGLE, WORK FOR BOTH THE ARTIST AND THE ADMIRER OF ART"--.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Duane Anderson.

Here it is Tuesday, December 10, 2013 and I have worked on and completed several more tiles for your viewing pleasure:  I haven't been getting any comments so I am wondering if anyone is even looking at them anymore??  Is my work too boring??

                                                                              THE DIVA'S WEEKLY CHALLENGE # 148.
The color in this one is mostly with Sakura Micron color pens, except for the Star and that one is Gelly Roll.


This is Fengle with Blink, Quib and Tracery using Gelly Roll pens.


This one, ( ---->) is some of my own invention with solid cannon balls and rope and planets, comets, etc meandering through space.
Here are some Zingers with black background flower.  I would say I was just doodling.....but....you know.

War of the Worlds
This one I am calling The War of the Worlds...think about it. This one is done with some Gelly Roll pens and, of course, Sakura micron pens.  Quib, Sproxy, Squid being the main characters here.



No comments:

Post a Comment