Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ZENTANGLE ART

   --"TANGLING, THE HEART OF ZENTANGLE, WORK FOR BOTH THE ARTIST AND THE ADMIRER OF ART"--.                                                                                                                                                                
                                 Weekly Diva Challenge #164                                                     

Good Afternoon and Happy Earth Day to all this week.  I am posting my entry into this week's Diva Weekly Challenge with an Earth Day flair in the Zentangle tile.  I hope mine is such and plain to everyone, but if you have any questions, don't be shy about asking or giving your comments.  I enjoy hearing from everybody whether you like it or not.  It's all constructive criticism to me and I appreciate it. Now, here's my earthy tile.

This was done on white Zentangle tile with black Sakura Micron pens using the tangles of Aquafleur, Fungees, Joy, Lilly Pads, Pendrills, Leaflet, and some poke root that I make look like cherries (my favorite) with appropriate shading (hope it shows up to you).


I want to thank those of you who made comments from last week's entry, I appreciate them all.  Would love to hear from you for this week's tile. ♥♫

4 comments:

  1. Fungees is great in tis tile, it gives a beautiful balance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my tile and I totally agree with you; Fungees is the one tangle that brings to mind everything involved with earth.
      Thanks,
      from Duane.

      Delete
  2. I love your tile, Duane! And your blog! I especially like the seascape drawing. Reminds me of my home state of Maine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much for your kind remarks. I appreciate your interest in my blog. I love the sea, also, I spent 30 years in the Navy and about half that time was spent on a ship somewhere in the world so I have seen a lot of seascapes. Hoping you have many happy hours tangling.
      from Duane.

      Delete