Tuesday, June 3, 2014

ZENTANGLE ART

   --"TANGLING, THE HEART OF ZENTANGLE, WORK FOR BOTH THE ARTIST AND THE ADMIRER OF ART"--.       

Here we are, a week later already and needing to publish this week's Diva Challenge UMT using the tangle pattern "Bugles".  I also worked on a couple new tangle endeavors as well, so I will post all of them below:  (this is number 19 on the Diva's Linky Machine for this week).

This is Weekly Challenge #170 on a Tan Renaissance tile with the following tangles present: the star of the show; Bugles, Cruffle, Merriweather, Eyehook, and Fancy Nancy.


Next will be a couple of tiles that I did up and want to show you all how they look:
 
This tile is an upside down posted white tile showing the tangle Pais.  It's upside down because I can't figure out how to get it turned; I don't see any controls in this blog.  This design is fast becoming one of my strong favorites.  I love the flowing design as it unfolds while I draw and so smooth, too.  I love it.


I think this is a really cool Zendala I did while working with color and using all the faces as a different tangle pattern while still showing solid colors over the top of it all with appropriate shading to make the peaks stand up more.


11 comments:

  1. Well Duane, you were busy this last week! I like your Bugels, I like your zendala, but the second tile is my absolute favorite!!! I love that it is so organic and has such beautiful tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The impression I got upon first view, was that of a lawn party, with the Bugles dancing their little hearts out. So much fun. I like your two other pieces as well. The Pais piece does have wonderful curves and forms. I too love that style. All are nicely done Duane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá Duane,
    Lindos trabalhos gostei muito do colorido a sombra dá a impressão de volume, perfeito!
    Abraços
    Joelma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge tile - nice interpretation of bugle. Thanks for sharing the additional work - lovely pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top bugles look like they're floating in mist. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for using my tangle, Bugles. I like your original arrangement with it and also how you have shaded it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hii, Duane!! I like your Zendala! Perfect!!
    Welcome to my blog! I have just start working with Zentangle. Your blog is very interesting.
    I am sure I will learn a lot by visit your blog. Thanks for you kind comments. All the best! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy Duane, lovely work, great contrast in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on all your tiles, Duane!! I do love Pais, also!! It just flows, kinda like Mooka!! Anyway, thank you for your kind words on my blog last week! I was unable to reply to it!! :0) Hope you have a lovely weekend!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice set of tiles! I like your shading of the bugles too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice "swirl" effect on the bugles. eliminating the "cone lines" suddenly makes it something completely different

    ReplyDelete