Tuesday, July 11, 2017


WELCOME TO DUANE'S DRAWINGS: TANGLE BLOG.......WHERE TANGLES LIVE and Play...  


    Well, here we are on July 11th (I know, I am a day late) and posting to the Diva Challenge #324.  Our Guest Diva, Jessica Davies, told us to do a heart tangle / tile.  I would like to say that she has recently recovered from a heart problem and so we commemorate her victory with heart drawings.  Congratulations and well wishes from me and my wife, DeAnna.

I decided to not do just one heart but two, to show my love for my bride of 31 years and to depict our love with "Two Hearts Beating As One", as I inscribed on my tile below:

I used Onamato, Zinger, Reticula of Tripoli, flux, Poke Root, and Fescu.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful Duane! Congratulations to you and DeAnna! Beautiful sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an excellent way to show your love to your wife, Duane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Duane and DeAnna! Lovely -- just like the two of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite a thought provoking tile, not only as a good to look at piece of art, but because you have reminded us that love has levels and degrees of strength, for those we have loved a lifetime and those we care for from a distance. I like your work very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muito lindo !!! nada melhor do que usar a arte para expressar amor,
    Beijos para vocês que o Senhor continue abençoando essa linda união.
    Joelma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. A lovely composition and a lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete