Friday, November 29, 2013

I have just been going thru a new book I bought from Tangle Patterns; Linda's ebook, Guide to Tangle Patterns for 2013.  I know. I know. The 2014 guide will be out in a couple of months but still I couldn't wait that long.  I am enjoying going through her interactive ebook and all those more than 500 patterns and enjoying how they work.  Haven't gotten through all of them yet because I have to keep stopping and practicing them as I go.  They are rather fun to try...I just can't keep myself from doing it.  Have you noticed that I have had to widen my blog page?  I did, just so I could keep from building up too much verticle space to keep most of it in the horizontal.  Sounds like Rod Serling and the Twilight Zone, huh?  If you remember that you are as old as me, and that's old.  I used to watch that as a teenager.


1 comment:

  1. Your tangle is lovely, and thanks for the tip on the ebook. I think I will wait for the 2014, but it sounds like something I'd love.

    ReplyDelete