Friday, December 6, 2013

ZENTANGLE ART

   --"TANGLING, THE HEART OF ZENTANGLE, WORK FOR BOTH THE ARTIST AND THE ADMIRER OF ART"--.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Duane Anderson.

Hey again, another new day for art or fun.....or both.  I have been having fun and using up supplies just a bit by practicing our endeavor in "tangling" and enjoying the great feeling I get from creating something that someone else might enjoy looking at.  I know I enjoy the result.

Here are a couple of tiles that I was working on:


 This is a tangle called "Cack" using Sakura Micron Pen on 3 1/.2" tile.













This one is a tangle called "Mooka" with some "Dangle Designs".  Sakura Micron pen and Sakura Gelly Roll colored pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment