Thursday, December 5, 2013

ZENTANGLE ART

   --"TANGLING, THE HEART OF ZENTANGLE, WORK FOR BOTH THE ARTIST AND THE ADMIRER OF ART"--.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Duane Anderson.

TODAY IS  16 MORE DAYS UNTIL IT WILL HAVE BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO LEGALLY RETIRE.  And believe me I DID!!!  Just as soon as they let me.

     Well, here we are with a new day.  Bright and sunny, except that it's 25F outside.....verrrrry cold.  So I decided it was a day to warm up with some Zentangle and so here is a couple of creations of mine.


Both of them involve my favorite, paradox and b'tweed, in various forms along with squid and mooka.  Hope you all like 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment